“…we’re nothing but breath on its way through the woods”~ Wyatt Townley, Centering the House, Wild Words
Announcing Three Important Studies
- Conversation & Meditation: Holding Grief in Community Saturday, Nov. 18th, 10 – 11:30 am Central on Zoom. Is there a path to peace in our hearts when it feels like there is no peace in the world?
- 3rd Tuesdays every month 7:30 pm CT – join in for our JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion) Book Club!
New On the Blog
- Four Steps for a Resilient Life: a simple guide to set intention in your life as an environmental activist by Indigo Gilmore
- Stories of Hope in our Changing Climate, a compilation of our most hopeful and uplifting blog posts
- Climate Activists and Psychological Distress by Sami Aaron
Learn more with our Media Kit
Corporate & Small Business Sponsorships
We’d love to promote your business in our programs and on our sites! Check out our Donation & Sponsorship page and learn how you can show that you understand the value of supporting resilient activists while you nurture The Resilient Activist organization!
“The best way to take care of the environment is to take care of the environmentalist.”Thich Nhat Hanh, The Sun My Heart
We’d love to have you join us at our upcoming events.
Speakers Bureau Presentations
The Resilient Activist’s Speakers Bureau offers educational and inspiring presentations and workshops designed to help audiences better understand how they can be a part of creating a healthier planet in ways that also support our well-being. Check out our Speakers Bureau Presentations page for a detailed list of topics.
Thich Nhat Hanh
The best way to take care of the environment is to take care of the environmentalist.
“Activism is the art of taking action to support, nurture, and protect what we hold dear.” ~The Resilient Activist