We are a community resource for all things environmental and nature-connected in KC.
Even if you don’t have an “environmental” background, volunteering can help you connect, learn, and grow as you work with an amazing group of people to nurture our planet!
- We need people to help with our EnviroTips, blog posts, and inspirational content on our website, e-newsletter, and social media pages.
Are you a social media whiz? We can use you!
Do you like research? We need a fact-checker.
How much of a nitpicker are you? We could really use editors and reviewers!
- We offer educational programs to businesses, organizations, and the public.
Love to party? Assist us in planning and hosting our events!
We’d love to have your help if you enjoy public speaking or presenting educational material.
Or maybe you’re good at marketing – help promote our events!
Got contacts? Could you help us find groups who’d benefit from our educational programs, or find venues where we can present?
- We are building communities of people who are working towards a healthier planet.
Can you help us run a Meetup group or a networking event?
- If you’re good with numbers and have a knack for finances, we need you! Come help us with accounting, bookkeeping, and managing our donations.
- Love working with people and spending time finessing data? We would love to have you coordinate our contact management software and mailing lists.
Don’t live in Kansas City?
The Resilient Activist may be located in the Kansas City area but lots of our volunteer tasks can be done via the Cloud!
We would love to have you join us, no matter where you live.