4750 Troost Avenue
Kansas City MO 64110
Join us for our monthly Nature-Connected Community Gathering!
- Is the Climate Crisis making you feel fearful, anxious, fatigued or overwhelmed?
- Are you worried about melting glaciers?
- Do you worry whether you’re doing enough or doing the right things for the environment?
If you’re experiencing emotional stress over the health of the planet, and you’re in the Kansas City area, then join The Resilient Activist for this event as we build a supportive community and practice resiliency tools.
We believe that the world needs environmental stewards who have the resiliency to confront these difficult times with optimism and hope for the future.
Enjoy a morning connecting in person with like-minded individuals in our supportive, uplifting community, sharing and learning simple, restorative practices for our Earth.
Please register below.
What do you need to know?
- Bring a light snack to share and your reusable beverage container (tea and water provided).
- There is no cost for this event; donations are welcome.
- Ages 14 and up