What You’ll Learn From Meditation Guidance and Resources
Online and at your own pace, you’ll understand:
- What does a meditation practice look like?
- What is meditation flow?
- What types of practices and techniques are part of an ongoing practice?
- Experience a recorded example of a meditation class – the introduction and teaching, the guided experience, and a class reflection and discussion
- Resources and a bit of meditation philosophy
What You’ll Take Away from this Free Course
As a student, you’ll get some great benefits from being here:
- Access exclusive content. We’ve designed Meditation Guidance and Resources to inspire, instruct, and engage.
- Meet new people. Your fellow students are as motivated as you are to understand what we’re exploring in Meditation Guidance and Resources.
- Get results. As you dive into the course content and meet the community, you’re on a path of finding calm in the midst of the ups and downs of your everyday life. While it’s not necessarily easy, the transformation we’ll get together matters.
Join our interactive online community at this link and connect with a community of climate-aware souls who are making a difference while supporting personal wellbeing.
Your instructor, Sami Aaron, is the founder and director of The Resilient Activist. Learn more about her insight, philosophy, and meditation practices through her blog posts.