Enjoy a morning connecting IN PERSON! with like-minded individuals in our supportive, uplifting community, sharing and learning simple, restorative practices for our Earth.
We are passionate about building our nature-connected lives together!
Please register below.
What will we do?
- HAVE FUN as we grow this Nature-Connected Community – with conversation, nature, movement, art, and more!
- Be inspired by our guest presenters from local environmental organizations and businesses.
- Connect with others in affinity groups . . . what nature-connected topic are YOU interested in learning more about?
- Learn from our EnviroTips – simple, commonsense answers to living mindfully in relationship with the environment, based on our Five Essentials for a Resilient World.
At our 3/16 event, you will:
- meet Maurice Person, founder of Kansas City Aquaponics, and learn about his partnership with East High School’s land stewardship program
- learn tips and tricks for shopping to help you buy products that benefit the planet, through our EnviroTips “Revamp our Spending” session
- connect with others through the delight of nature-connected InterPlay and shake off some winter stress
What do you need to know?
- Bring a snack to share and your reusable beverage container (tea and water provided).
- There is no cost for this event; donations are welcome.
- Bring a sweater as the room may be chilly.
- Ages 14 and up