1020 Central St
Kansas City, MO 64105
In the final session of Business for Good, you’ll prepare your own mission and “next steps” to take action within your organization to support people, planet and profit. You’ll walk away ready to impact your business, and life, for good.
The 2018 United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change gives a clear message that much of what we cherish needs our attention and our actions without delay.
Businesses of all sizes have a massively important role in being part of this deep shift to ensure that our glorious planet can function at its best to provide us with clean air, sparkling water, and abundant plant and animal life.
We invite you to join The Resilient Activist for a 3-part series “Business for Good: Global Shifts toward People, Planet, Profit” to learn what actions you, personally, can take within your company to make an important difference.
- Session 1:
- The importance of a healthy, diverse ecosystem and how it is vital to your personal happiness and the long-term well-being of those you love
- Global new thought on business and the awareness that companies around the world are shifting to a business model that supports the interconnectivity of all life
- Session 2:
- Five important areas that each business can address to create an environmentally supportive and compassionate way of generating profit
- Local and global resources that are available to give you the information and tools to easily make essential changes that are a good fit for your company
- Session 3:
- Inspiration and guidance to help you design your own personalized “Business for Good” plans
- Your next steps, timeline, resources, and support community that will help you make those plans a reality
- Entrepreneurs & executive leaders
- Corporate & small business employees
- And anyone ready to be equipped to create Business for Good!
Let The Resilient Activist help you step into your own action plan to preserve, restore, and replenish what you cherish.
Business for Good: Global Shifts toward People, Planet, Profit
11:45 am – 1:00 pm with a gourmet lunch
Feb 14, Feb 28, March 14
Central Exchange 1020 Central St. Kansas City MO
Also available in virtual live stream
Note that each of the three sessions is a separate event and needs its own registration.