Exciting news… Local Yoga Nidra teacher’s teacher and environmental activist, Sami Aaron, will be guest leading the Yoga Nidra class through the Midwest Alliance for Mindfulness on April 13th at 5:45 pm online via Zoom for Earth Month.
Yoga Nidra a is yogic sleep with awareness. It’s a guided meditation that nourishes your body, breath, emotions, intellect, and intuition.
It is a nurturing practice for anyone suffering from chronic pain, illness, grief or stress.
Yoga Nidra is especially supportive for:
- overcoming periods of insomnia,
- preparing for and recovering from surgery and other medical procedures,
- coping with chronic pain,
- calming the mind during periods of anxiety, and
- easing the grip of deep grief.
In this online course, you will prepare for Yoga Nidra at your home via the instructions you’ll receive after you register.
You can read more and register here: