Do you have an event we should know about? Send us a message.
How the Blue River Enriches My Life
Nature-Connection and River Cleanup
Sat. Feb 20, 2021 11 am – 2 pm CST on Zoom
More details to come …
Visionary Activist AY Young
Musician | Entrepreneur | United Nations Global Young Leader
Sat. April 17, 2021 10 am-noon CST on Zoom
Join us to …
- learn about the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda and Global Goals for Sustainable Development (17 SDGs)
- meet AY, UN’s Global Young Leader from the USA, and learn about his upcoming sustainability projects
- explore topics you’re passionate about to nurture a sustainable planet and see how your ideas fit into the SDGs
- share your ideas for how AY can expand and grow his audience for this important project
- experience a preview taste of AY’s uplifting and joyful music as he creates his next album with 17 new songs for the planet
“It’s all about one action every day towards your dreams or goals or towards sustainability. If we all take one action, like outlets, we can change the world.”
~Visionary Activist AY Young
AY Young, a Kansas City, MO singer-songwriter, dancer, producer, and sustainability advocate has been named by the United Nations as “1 of 17” 2020 World Youth Leaders, after having been selected from 18,000 nominations from 186 countries. AY is the only Youth Leader selected from the United States.
AY, who is one of the first artists in the world to power his concerts with 100% renewable energy, was recognized by a national energy publication, The Energy News, as one of the “40 Under 40” leaders and innovators from across the United States for their work to transition to a clean energy economy.