Do you have an event we should know about? Send us a message.
What You’ll Learn From Meditation Guidance and Resources
Online and at your own pace, you’ll understand:
- What does a meditation practice look like?
- What is meditation flow?
- What types of practices and techniques are part of an ongoing practice?
- Experience a recorded example of a meditation class – the introduction and teaching, the guided experience, and a class reflection and discussion
- Resources and a bit of meditation philosophy
What You’ll Take Away from this Free Course
As a student, you’ll get some great benefits from being here:
- Access exclusive content. We’ve designed Meditation Guidance and Resources to inspire, instruct, and engage.
- Meet new people. Your fellow students are as motivated as you are to understand what we’re exploring in Meditation Guidance and Resources.
- Get results. As you dive into the course content and meet the community, you’re on a path of finding calm in the midst of the ups and downs of your everyday life. While it’s not necessarily easy, the transformation we’ll get together matters.
Join our interactive online community at this link and connect with a community of climate-aware souls who are making a difference while supporting personal wellbeing.
Your instructor, Sami Aaron, is the founder and director of The Resilient Activist. Learn more about her insight, philosophy, and meditation practices through her blog posts.
Get Ready …
Releasing in January 2022
Our FIRST Online FREE Course
How to Meditate:
Your Introduction to a Formal Sitting Practice
with Tobi Holloway
Meditation is a powerful resiliency tool.
The benefits of ongoing meditation practices have been shown, time and time again, to include mental clarity, stress relief, reduced blood pressure, and an enhanced overall sense of wellbeing – all things helpful for anyone experiencing climate anxiety, activist frustration, and more. Learn all about the benefits of meditation in our EnviroTip #13: Meditation – A Powerful Resiliency Tool.
This online course will give new and experienced meditators an opportunity to explore just how simple mindfulness practices can be, from a completely secular, non-judgemental, and welcoming perspective.
In this course, you’ll experience the fundamentals to enjoy a meditation practice where you can replenish, learn, and grow. The lessons are presented in a series of videos that include very brief guided experiments to help you customize your own practice. The lessons and experiments demystify meditation with explanations of how it works and opportunities to experience it for yourself.
You’ll be able to follow each of the lessons on your own schedule and repeat them as often as you want. Through the interactive tools, you can ask questions, get feedback, and connect with others who are taking the course.
Join our interactive online community at this link so you’ll be notified when this course drops on January 1st, 2022. There is no cost to join and you’ll connect with our community of like-minded souls who are working towards a healthy, resilient planet in ways that are nurturing and supportive for all!
Click on “Courses” and read through “Meditation Guidance and Resources” as a precursor to January’s “How To Meditate” course.
Instructor, Tobi Holloway, is a wellness devotee, a fitness enthusiast, and a meditation teacher who is passionate about The Resilient Activist’s vision and purpose.
Learn more about Tobi’s insights and wellness philosophy through her self-care articles.