The Resilient Activist’s mission is to build resilience, optimism, and hope in response to the impact of the climate crisis.
We are a 501(c)3 organization based out of Kansas City, Missouri. We provide educational programs, meditation workshops and practices, as well as community-building events that offer inspiration, self-care, and mental health support. Our programs are immersed in deep nature-connection and designed to nourish positive ecological change. We are a community that welcomes all people, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or religion, and we are firmly committed to the belief that environmental activism is also social justice activism.
ANNUAL DONOR BENEFIT LEVELS:
See the options for our Speakers Bureau Presentations at this Link
For a calendar year total donation at these levels, The Resilient Activist will provide the services listed. Donation benefits must be used before the end of the subsequent calendar year.
- Forest: $5,000— Listing on The Resilient Activist website, personal thanks in our monthly e-newsletter, one private 90-minute Speakers Bureau Workshop, and a private 4-hour “Mindfulness in Nature” retreat for up to 20 participants.
- Woods: $1,000— Listing on The Resilient Activist website, personal thanks in our monthly e-newsletter, one private 90-minute Speakers Bureau Workshop OR a private 4-hour “Mindfulness in Nature” retreat for up to 20 participants.
- Tree: $500—Listing on The Resilient Activist website, personal thanks in our monthly e-newsletter, one private 60-minute Speakers Bureau Presentation OR one private 2-hour “Mindfulness in Nature” event for up to 20 participants.
- Sapling: $250— Listing on The Resilient Activist website, personal thanks in our monthly e-newsletter, and one private 60-minute Speakers Bureau Presentation for up to 10 participants.
- Seed: $100—Listing on The Resilient Activist website and personal thanks in our monthly e-newsletter.
- Ground: $50—Listing on The Resilient Activist website.
- Soil: $49 or less—Receive our lasting gratitude; contributions of any amount make a vital difference
*Details: Speakers Bureau, event, and retreat options may require additional fees to cover the cost of the venue and other related expenses. In-person events may be limited to the Greater Kansas City area; outside this area, events may be held online. Our team will work with you to create the perfect programs to honor your generous donation.
Gifts at any level can be made weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly. Even the smallest gifts, made regularly, add up to big change!
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consider paying the credit card transaction fee to boost the impact of your donation. Credit card donations can be made online at this link or mail a check made payable to:
The Resilient Activist, 15 W 108th Terr., Kansas City MO 64114
Contact The Resilient Activist Founder and Director Sami Aaron at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!