Content and Videos – MIghty Networks Group
“KDOC/OVS Mindfulness Group”
Secret Group on Mighty Networks – NOTE: you have to log in the first time with the private link that you received in a separate email. After that, these links will take you directly there. Please do not share this link with others. Contact Sami if you aren’t able to log into the Mighty Networks group.
- The Zoom link is in the “About” section just below the picture.
- Post and reply to comments in the “Activity Feed“.
- Find the handouts and recordings for each week under “Topics“.
Contact the Training Team
All sessions are held on Thursdays, 10:00 – 11:30 am.
- Session 2 (6/30) – Tobi: Mindful Self-Care for Resilience. Self-care for resilience and for regulating our stress response.
- Session 3 (7/7) – Tobi: Mindful Self-Compassion for Resilience. Self-compassion for resilience and for taking wise action in alignment with what we value most.
- Session 4 (7/14) – Sami: Bringing Nature In – Home and Work Creating a more nature-aware and sustainable work environment; bringing nature into the home and personal life.
- Session 5 (7/21) Tracy & Angela: Grief to Growth – mindfulness as a resource for processing grief, trauma, rage, and loss toward post-traumatic growth.
- Session 6 (7/28) – Tracy & Angela: Acceptance to Action – mindful reflections on inequities, injustice and systemic challenges and mindfulness as a resource for taking wise action.
- Session 7 (8/4) – Sami: Addressing Burn-out and Self-care at Work; Sharing What You Learned; ways to share these resilience concepts and tools with their clients to help build their clients’ resilience; developing competence and working with people you serve; over-identifying with their role.
- Session 8 (8/11) – Sami: Summary session: Visionary Activism and Your Personal Toolkit; Visionary Activist modeling for inspiration, long-term toolkit/plan.